Thursday, December 24, 2015

Purchase A Project on Ebay


OK.  In retrospect, I have to admit that this was a gamble and, depending on what horrors await me with the overall status of the engine and outdrive, it can be a real disaster, I decided to make the plunge and buy this boat on Ebay from Boat Angel.

Even with their $299.00 "processing fee" added to the purchase price and the obvious need to purchase four new trailer tires prior to a haul home from New Jersey back to Michigan, I think that I may be able to do OK financially and have it ready for sale by late spring 2016.

As I find out over the marathon return to Murphy Mountain, not everything goes according to plan!

Here is what Long Shot II looked like in the Ebay listing.

This is a 1989 IMP 220 Sportsman made by IMP boats (long since defunct) in Iola, Kansas.


















No comments:

Post a Comment